IQ Protein Bars – Can They Boost Brainpower?

Do you want extra mental clarity and focus throughout the day? IQ Protein Bars differ from other paleo bars in that they include 6 brain-boosting nutrients.

IQ Protein Bars Variety Pack

Therefore, you get a bunch of nutrition from natural ingredients while increasing your ability to think at the same time. Plus, these bars cost about the same as other protein bars on the market (about $2.25 per bar), so the extra nutrients are like a bonus.

  1. Lion’s Mane (adaptogen superfood for mental sharpness)
  2. MCTs (slow-burning fats for mental energy)
  3. Omega-3s (building blocks for cell membranes)
  4. Flavonoids (polyphenols for fighting free radicals)
  5. Vitamin-E (anti-oxidant for cell membrane support)
  6. Choline (compound for neurotransmitter support)

How IQ Bars Can Help Make You Less Hungry:

In addition, the IQBar has significant fiber content, healthy fat, minimal sugar and a good amount of protein. Combined, these 4 components work really well to stave off hunger.

IQBar Health Benefits

Note: As a pre-packaged snack, I love this satiation factor. I prefer cooking my meals with whole foods, however, this isn’t always possible, especially when traveling. Having a clean ingredient, hunger-satiating treat on hand really helps me stay on track.

So, if you need a small snack to hold you over til your next meal or you want to lessen your appetite to that you eat less, the IQ Bar could be the perfect solution.

Do IQBars Really Boost Brain Function?

Do IQBars Make You Smarter?Whether you actually feel the difference in your increased mental capacity depends on you. In other words, some people experience better focus and mental clarity while others do not.

That said, you can’t argue that these brainpower bars don’t contain some good brain food. Not to mention, healthy nutrients that can help your body in numerous ways.

For example, Vitamin E is important for our vision, skin and blood too. It also has antioxidant properties that may help fight off free radicals which can lead to disease.

Flavonoids fight free radicals as well. As a result, they have anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits.

IQBar Nutrition Facts & Ingredient Labels:

Below, you can check out the nutrition and ingredients content for all 3 flavors in the variety pack.

IQBar Nutrition Labels

So, is the IQBar Paleo?

Paleo Food Pyramid - Foods to Eat on a Paleo DietAlthough this bar contains healthy, natural ingredients without sugar, dairy or grains, we don’t consider it Paleo due to some of the processed ingredients. (For example, pea protein, protein crisps and tapioca fiber).

That said, many Paleo enthusiasts aren’t super-strict with their diet regimen. They ultimately want what’s best for their health, food that tastes good and a diet they can stick to.

Often this comes down to an 80-20 approach, where 80% of your meals are Paleo, while the other 20% may not be. The IQ protein bar falls into this category of “Paleo-Friendly”.

Specs for the Chocolate Lovers Variety Pack of IQ Protein Bars:

  • 12 Bars Per Box
  • 3 Flavors in Variety Pack
  • Cost: Approximately $2.10-2.15 Per Bar
  • Protein: 12g Plant-Based Protein
  • Fiber: 6-8g Prebiotic Fiber
  • Carbs: 3g Net
  • Calories: 150-160
  • No Gluten, Dairy, Sugar or Soy
  • Non-GMO
  • Vegan, Kosher
  • Brand: IQBar
  • For Sale: Where to Buy IQ Bars

Fruit Lovers Variety Pack IQ BarsNote: By the way, you can also get a Fruit Lovers Variety Pack with Banana Nut, Lemon Blueberry and Wild Blueberry flavors. Plus, you can buy all flavors individually.

Cara Rennie,
About the Author: Cara Rennie is a paleo cooking chef, writer and advocate for healthy living. With over a decade of experience in the culinary industry, Cara has established herself as an expert in the paleo lifestyle, emphasizing the use of natural ingredients that promote a balanced and sustainable lifestyle. She firmly believes in the power of food to transform people's lives, while helping others discover the joys of paleo eating. Facebook | Pinterest