The Raw Crunch Bar Variety Pack offer a great solution for people who want to eat healthy, but also enjoy snacking too.
These raw paleo bars contain a well-rounded list of ingredients, with a good amount of healthy fats, protein, fiber and carbs.
One of the first things that I noticed about Raw Crunch Bars is that they contain several ingredients that supply omega-3 fatty acids. A diet high in omega-3 fatty acids helps boost brain function and cardiovascular health.
People on a low-carb diet or who are trying to lose weight will also like this paleo bar. Each package contains only 150 calories, and there are approximately 10 grams of carbs in each serving. (It is important to note that 3 of these grams are from fiber.)
While only containing 150 calories, these bars are nutritionally dense and very satisfying due to the healthy fats. They also don’t spike your blood sugar, since they only contain 5 grams of sugar per serving.
Something unique about this product is that the company dehydrates the ingredients in their bars rather than baking them. In addition to keeping them raw, it helps to keep the enzymes intact for an even healthier snack. (Enzymes aid with digestion.)
More Health Benefits of the Raw Crunch Bars:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Contains Superfoods and Antioxidants
1. Raw Crunch Bars cost about $20 for 6-bar variety pack. They cost more than other organic and all-natural paleo bars. For example, the Raw Revolution Bars cost about $20 on average for a package of 12 bars. These also contain organic, raw and non-GMO ingredients with comparable levels of protein, fiber and omega-3’s.
That said, you can save money on Raw Crunch Bars by getting a 12-bar pack of a single flavor. These cost between $31 and $33.
2. All of the Raw Crunch Bars contain nuts and seeds. If you are allergic to these ingredients or aren’t a fan of trail mix, you probably shouldn’t get these bars.
Ingredients of the Raw Crunch Blueberry Lemon Bar:
150 calories, 10g fat, 10g carbs, 3g fiber, 5g sugar, 5g protein
- Sunflower Seeds, Organic (Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamins E, B and Copper. They are also a good source of essential fatty acids, which the body uses for building cell membranes and balancing hormones.)
- Sesame Seeds, Organic
- Organic Pumpkin Seeds (Pumpkin seeds provide numerous health benefits, including heart, liver and prostate health, a stronger immune system, improved insulin regulation and better sleep.)
- Cashews, Organic
- Blueberries, Organic
- Macadamia Nuts, Organic
- Pecans, Organic
- Flax Seeds, Organic (Flax seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids as well as both soluble and insoluble fiber. it also may have a protective effect against a variety of different cancers.)
- Lemon Peel, Organic
- Raw Honey (Raw honey contains lots of phytonutrients and antioxidants, along with antifungal and antibacterial properties.)
- Celtic Sea Salt
The 6 flavors in the variety pack include dark chocolate, dark chocolate cherry, mango coconut, goji berry, cranberry and blueberry lemon. (By the way, the dark chocolate flavors contain 70% cacao.)
Laura London of Laura London Fitness is a big fan of these bars: